State & Federal Criminal Defense
Have you been arrested or charged with a criminal offense? I have a passion for criminal defense and have worked in various government offices prior to becoming an attorney. I know how prosecutors will go through great lengths to ensure you are convicted and how public defender offices are unfortunately too overloaded with cases to ensure that your rights are adequately protected. Your freedom is worth a lot and choosing the right attorney will affect you for the rest of your life!
The criminal justice system is not a fun place to be. We are all human and people make mistakes and sometimes, people are wrongfully accused of committing crimes. Regardless of your situation, you could be facing jail time, prison time, fines, or the thing that most people don’t think about before pleading guilty – collateral consequences. A guilty conviction will follow you for the rest of your life! Pleading guilty to certain crimes may prohibit you from getting a job, obtaining government aid, voting, etc… And if you are not a United States Citizen, the government may seek to have you removed/deported from this Country. Contact our office today so you can have someone that cares by your side through this difficult process. Because we also practice Immigration Law, we can ensure that you are advised properly of what can or will happen to you, if you are not a United States Citizen. Contact me today.
Our practice area include:
– Assault Offenses– Misdemeanor and Felony
– Family Violence, Strangulation, Imbedding Airway/Circulation, Threats
– Disorderly conduct/fighting
– Theft, Theft of Services– Misdemeanor and Felony
– Criminal Damage to Property/Criminal Mischief
– Driving While Intoxicated (Alcohol or Drugs)– Misdemeanor and Felony
– Administrative License Revocation (ALR) Hearings- Due to DWI Arrest
– Robbery, Aggravated Robbery
– Burglary of Habitation, Burglary of Motor Vehicle
– Drug Charges, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Manufacture/Delivery
– Sexual Offenses- Sexual assault, sexual assault of minor child, indecent contact, indecent exposure, continuous sexual assault.
– Probation Revocation, Motions to Proceed with Adjudication of Guilt
– Sex Offender Violations
– Grand Jury Packets- We will attempt to get your case dismissed before you get indicted. You only have a short time after a felony arrest before your case goes to a Grand Jury. With the proper handling, it is possible to get certain cases “no-billed”, thereby dismissing the case.